- Fan Accounts
- Broadcasting Accounts
- Guest Accounts
- Broadcaster Accounts
- Representations and Warranties of Producer.
- Broadcaster owns or is the rightful user of all Content and any marks displayed in the Content, except as such Content may be modified by High School Zoom;
- The Broadcaster’s Content (in its unmodified form precisely as provided to High School Zoom and exclusive of any third-party material or other content) and Broadcaster will not violate any laws, regulations or ordinances, or the rights of any third party and will not infringe the copyright, trademark, U.S. patent or other proprietary rights of a third party;
- Broadcaster will only deliver Content to the Servicer that is suitable for viewing by the general public of all ages, including students, friends and families;
- Broadcaster has the rights and/or permission for use of any and all Content delivered to High School Zoom for streaming or download.
- Representations and Warranties of High School Zoom
- High School Zoom owns all right, title and interest in and to the platform utilized for streaming Content;
- High School Zoom’s activities in accordance with Terms do not and will not violate or infringe or misappropriate any laws, regulations or ordinances, or the rights of any third party, will not be obscene or indecent or otherwise objectionable to a person with reasonable sensibilities and will not give rise to any claim of such violation, including, without limitation, claims of libel, slander, defamation, copyright infringement, infringement of moral rights, trademark infringement, trade secret infringement, false designation of origin, disparagement, violation of privacy, publicity, identity or other proprietary rights, violation of patent or shop rights, piracy or plagiarism;
- High School Zoom streaming platform will be continuously accessible and operational (exclusive of reasonable, scheduled maintenance and events of Force Majure) and will operate in accordance with standards (including, without limitation, those regarding streaming and distribution) at least as high as Highest standards observed in the industry for similar services.
- The availability of live and on demand content will change from time to time, and from device to device. The quality of the display of Content may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as Broadcaster’s location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of the Internet connection, and a multitude of other factors beyond the control of High School Zom.
- Broadcaster is responsible for all Internet access connectivity and charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
- High School Zoom makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your instant watching experience on the user’s display.
- We do not warrant that any of the software used and or licensed in connection with the Service will be compatible with other third-party software nor do we warrant that operation of the Service and the associated software will not damage or disrupt other software or hardware. Any issues related to the Service, including any system requirements, are covered and limited by these Terms. In response to requests from content providers, or due to technical limitations, or for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice to you, some or all of our content may not be watched, or may cease to be available for watching through the Service.
- High School Zoom is an online service providing its visitors, members, and subscribers with access to high school sports content streaming over the Internet to computers, mobile devices, and other Internet-connected devices. These devices are manufactured and sold by entities other than High School Zoom. Servicer reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how to operate and support the service provided. Any description of how the service works should not be considered a representation or obligation with respect to how the service will always work.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- Fan Accounts
- Membership, Subscription And Billing
- Authorization To Charge Your Payment Method
- Video Player
- Trademarks and Copyright
- Your Conduct In Accessing The Service
These Terms are subject to change without notice, so you should review these Terms from time to time, as you will be deemed to accept such changes through your continued use of the Service.
High School Zoom has three levels of users, defined by:
And each respective account type will be outlined throughout the Terms.
By using, visiting, or browsing the Service (whether through a web browser or one of our mobile applications), you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you cannot use the Service or any service affiliated with High School Zoom.
The following section will hereby apply to Broadcasting Accounts, known as “Broadcaster”.
Broadcaster hereby represents and warrants that:
High School Zoom hereby represents and warrants that:
THE WARRANTIES STATED ABOVE ARE LIMITED WARRANTIES AND THE ONLY WARRANTIES MADE BY THE TERMS. THE TERMS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Fan Accounts are the default account type on High School Zoom platform. By signing up for a Fan Account, you agree to the service in all its features, which includes, but is not limited to: Watching live or On-Demand videos, “like” events, create highlight clips, download events and clips, and follow schools. These features may change at any time, and without notice.
Fan accounts have the ability to download events and clips for $9.99 and $0.99 respectively. Fan Accounts must enter in their credit card, and are subject to be processed by our payment processor Stripe. View https://stripe.com for more information.
High School Zoom provides live, on-demand video and other digital content to visitors to our website and other user interfaces. High School Zoom reserves the right in its discretion and at any time to terminate your account, to remove any content from the Service, and/or modify, interrupt, limit, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any subscription or access to the Service. We are not liable to you or to any third party for any such modifications, suspensions or discontinuances of the Service or subscriptions or access. If you are under 18, you must involve a parent or guardian in the registration process. Payment processing associated with a subscription will be handled by a third party payment processor called Stripe. The current High School Zoom subscription plans and rates are posted on the Service. Please note that prices and charges are subject to change as determined by High School Zoom in its discretion.
For users authorized to broadcast, a $250 per year fee is charged to a credit card you put on file. This fee will auto renew per year unless otherwise canceled by contacting High School Zoom through it’s support channels and email@example.com
Due to the nature of event downloads, all purchases are non-refundable except in the case of where an event gets corrupted, or the event or clip downloaded was not broadcasted to the extent able to provide a meaningful download.
You may not modify, interfere with, enhance, remove, or otherwise alter in any way any portion of the Video Player, or any of the Video Player’s underlying technology, any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure incorporated into the Video Player. This restriction includes, without limitation, disabling, modifying, reverse engineering, interfering with or otherwise circumventing the Video Player in any manner that enables users to view the Content without: (i) visibly displaying both the Video Player and all surrounding elements (including the graphical user interface, any advertising, copyright notices, and trademarks) of the webpage where the Video Player is located; and (ii) having full access to all functionality of the Video Player, including, without limitation, all video quality and display functionality and all interactive, elective or click-through advertising functionality. Other restrictions and terms set forth in these Terms applicable to High School Zoom software shall apply to the Video Player.
High School Zoom is a registered trademark of High School Zoom, LLC. High School Zoom logo and HighSchoolZoom.com are trademarks or service marks of High School Zoom, LLC. The Service, website and user interfaces, including but not limited to its graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, look and feel, scripts and the Service names constitute trade dress of High School Zoom LLC. The trademarks, service marks and trade dress of High School Zoom may not be used or reproduced without prior written approval from High School Zoom and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with High School Zoom, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that dilutes the rights of High School Zoom, or in any manner that disparages or discredits High School Zoom or its licensors.
High School Zoom content features primarily students and certain content is produced by participating schools and their students. As such, the content and the Service are intended to be suitable for a general audience, including students, their friends, family members, coaches, recruiters, school administrators, and more. High School Zoom requires an appropriate level of decorum in your use and sharing of our content, similar to what you would encounter by actually visiting a high school event.
By accessing this service, you agree to use the Service, including all the features and functionalities associated therewith, the website and/or user interfaces and all content and software associated therewith in accordance with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including public performance limitations or other restrictions on use of the Service or content therein. You agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Service.
Limitations On Use
You must be 13 years of age or older to become a member of the Service and meet other applicable requirements as set forth in these Terms. Individuals under the age of 18 must also obtain the permission of a parent or guardian who must review and accept these Terms personally and on behalf of such individuals to become a member of the Service. Unless otherwise specified, the Service, and any content viewed through the Service, are for your personal and non-commercial use only and we grant you a limited, non exclusive, non transferable, license to access the Service solely for that purpose. No right, title or ownership interest in or to the Service or any elements thereof shall be transferred to you.
High School Zoom does not promote, foster or condone the unauthorized copying of digitally delivered content, or any other infringing activity. You may not circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Service. You may not purchase search terms or use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing High School Zoom name or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Service or its contents will terminate the limited license granted by us and will result in the cancellation of your membership or subscription.
Governing Law And Severability
This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to principles of conflict of laws. High School Zoom and the user agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes hereunder and venue in the state court in the State of Illinois located in Livingston County. All parties waives venue in federal courts. The exclusive venue shall be the Livingston County Circuit Court, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.